Monday, August 15, 2016

Back in business! :)

Hi fellow collectors and blog viewers!

It's been 2 months since my last post to the blog. I've been on my summer holidays and damn I've been busy. I have made some facade renovations to my house and that took my whole summer holidays and not much time to write to the blog.

But I haven't forget the collecting in these past 2 months! :)
I've done some good findings from fleamarkets, frome private sellers and by some exchanging.

Let's see what I got:



These consoles I got by the privat sellers. Playstation 2 set had only Guitar Hero III and Band Hero games, but gladly they were CIB (complete in box). Xbox had mainly only some sports games, but atleast the price was cheap. :)



Here are the same Xbox games. Xbox 360 games I found flom fleamarket, whole set for 10€. Megadrive and N64 Clayfighter I got from private seller and NES games from Ebay.



Yayyy! Now I have CIB Gamecube! This beauty I exchanged with fellow collector to some NES games. 3DS games I bought from CDON.com discount sales and Mega Man 2 and Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts I bought from fellow collector from France.



And more fleamarket findings! All these I found in one fleamarket run: Commodore 128 with one module game was 30€. It has some problem with power connector that I will fix when I have more time. Miscellaneous PS2, WiiU and Xbox360 games was total of 10€. The Luigi figurine was sold with the kids meal in that fast food restaurant, which has the golden M letter...



These games I bought from a private seller by an ad in a local facebook fleamarket. Some good titles for PS1: Spyro games, Spider-Man, Rayman 2 and Crash Bandicoot 2.


My brother-in-law is visiting here in Finland and he's hosting a Youtube page called Pixel & Paper in Mexico. We have been filming a video about my collection and collecting + we also made a fleamarket special. Videos will be out in few parts and the first part should be out in few days, I will keep you posted. You can check the older videos at the page: Pixel & Paper 

No comments:

Post a Comment